“Tasty brunch menu!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Clonmel
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Hickeys Bakery and Café is a fourth generation Bakery renowned for Barm Bracks, fresh crusty breads and sweet cakes. Our Café serves Breakfast, morning coffees, 11s`s,Tasty Lunch Specials, Saturday Brunch and Bubbles and lots more!
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Came upon hickeys as they were launching their brunch menu on Saturday and so glad I did...fab menu with choices of smoked salmon crepes with creme fraiche,pigs trotters on rye bread,smoked cod Benedict and field mushrooms just to name a few. Four of us decided to all order different and share...just yummy but highlight was the trotter. Splashed out and had mimosa s and a Bloody Mary with our brunch..just Devine and a great way to pass an afternoon in clonmel..would recommend!!

1  Thank Rockett5
There are newer reviews for Hickeys Bakery and Cafe

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Was in Clonmel, enjoying the weather, and went in to Hickeys Bakery for a nice break and lunch. I found the service to be pleasant and the staff very friendly. The food is quite nice and overall was a pleasant experience

1  Thank Eiren M
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I used to frequent this café a lot but moved away from it of late, I had lunch last week, a vegetarian lasagne and salad(not vege), it was nice, presented really beautifully and the staff were friendly if not over the top. It was pleasant enough.

1  Thank MaryTipperary_
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We ate here following a quick 'near me now' search on trip advisor. It did not disappoint. The food was fantastic, both in terms of taste and value for money. The staff were pleasant. All in all I would definitely return if I happen to be in Clonmel again.

3  Thank AineACork
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We had lunch here yesterday after I had read reviews on this site. We were seated at a rather small square table which was rather close to the next table - which could be uncomfortable for some people. We both ordered hot food off the specials board - Spanish chicken and a steak sandwich. They arrived promptly and we were pleasantly surprised. The innovation in the dishes was amazing. They were presented very well and we couldn't wait to get stuck in. Both dishes were fantastic. We didn't have dessert despite the very tempting menu. The staff were very pleasant & friendly - the main thing that struck us about this place was the prices, our main courses were 8 euros, wine is available from 3.95 a glass and there is a fantastic kids option for 4.95 which includes a sandwich, drink & ginger bread man / bun. I look forward to returning to this little gem. They also have a busy take out service and have a lovely display of cakes & breads available for purchase. The only negative is the closeness of some of the 2 seater tables which could put some people off, simply rectified by removing just one of the tables!

1  Thank Tilly21