“hi”

Galileo cafe
Ranked #18 of 64 Restaurants in Clonmel
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Locations also in Cahir and Mitchelstown.
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I love the food inside in Galileos,nice food, The service was excellent and the food came very promptly all arriving within minutes of each other...

Reviewed 10 March 2014

There is nothing pretentious about this place ,There are a couple in the chain and I know 2 of them are exactly the same
The food is basic enough but you know you are not going for gourmet stuff here ,its italian through and through with a bit of everything thrown in .The one in Cahir has a better atmosphere but who cares ,Its fine for what it is

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Went here for lunch with my daughter, something a bit different other than mcdonalds. I ordered lasagne which came with salad, it was how I imagined lasagne to look and taste like not when its made using a dolmio kit, really tasty. My daughter ordered a pizza, again much better than a frozen pizza, she only ate half and staff were only two happy to box the rest up for take away.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

What I really liked about this restaurant is the relaxed atmosphere! I ate here with a big group of friends at the weekend, we all brought our own wine, and ordered a variety of dishes from pasta, to pizza, to salad and more. The service was excellent and the food came very promptly all arriving within minutes of each other despite there being a lot of us. I would say the food is probably quite average however it's tasty and filling. The staff were very accommodating and brought out a birthday cake for the birthday girl after dinner, dimming the lights and all. Overall - I had a lovely time there and felt very satisfied.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Galileo is the handiest place to go to in town esp if you have a group as there is food to suit everyone and every dish is lovely.. have never had a bad meal there and ive been loads over the years.. ok you can be a bit squashed downstairs in a group and it can get a little loud but you can bring your own wine and the food is lovely and great value cant go wrong.