“Very disappointing food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2013

My starter was dim sim and it came out cold I complained and it came back absolutely scalding from microwave soya sauce and salad as well , inedible muck , my wife asked for vegetarian dish which came out with meat and fish in it , not a good experience . Staff tried there best to sort things out but won't go back.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

very nice place- ate here christmas eve with my husband and the food was lovely. salmon was amazing. The decor is lovely- its fancy yet comfortable-Lovely staff couldnt do enough for us.

Reviewed 1 December 2012 via mobile

Tried this place out and it was seriously bad. The food is labled as Thai but is actually overpriced Chinese.
The spring roll starter was greasy and tastless. I ordered the Thai green chilli curry and it was discusting (more like soup than curry) and my wife ordered the duck which was just as bad. We only had water to drink and the bill still came to €50 !
A couple of days later I drove by and one of the chiefs was standing outside the front door smoking and spitting on the pavement. Never again.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

I had a terrible experience at this restaurant. My starter was cold and my husbands spring rolls were actually frozen in the middle! He sent them back (we got no apology, infact it was as if the waitress didn't believe us and was extremely rude). They came back out the second time - still frozen! The main course was only ok, I won't be back here again - very disappointing.

1  Thank Katy94
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Heard so much about this restaurant that I felt I must give it a try. Got no crackers to start. Ordered Salmon and Prawn Fishcake for starter - came out immediately and very dry (felt like it was re-heated). Opted for Turkey Stirfry for main and it was fab but my partner order Thai Green Curry and it was so watery.

Staff were very friendly and attentive and setting quiet nice except not wheelchair accessable. Early bird menu had good choice.

House wine not good - felt watered down.

2  Thank Eleanor K