“Authentic Asian Cuisine”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I went with a group from work for the early bird menu, and enjoyed a three course meal. I had hot & sour tomato soup, which was delicious, followed by marinated roast pork with rice. This dish was good, although a little heavy with soy for my own taste. I finished with profiteroles & ice cream (yum!). I was comfortably full by the end, the service was great, and where we sat you could see the chefs preparing the food, which I liked. I would come here again, definitely.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

This has been my third visit to this Thai restaurant in Clonmel and each time it has been consistent. I have been there in time for their early bird which is served till 7 pm has what amazing value. Unlike other restaurants you get the same portion sizes on the early bird as you would later on in the night. The portions are very good and what can I say about the food only that it is really tasty and I have never had to complain. The ambience is lovely staff very friendly willing to please and attentive. You won't go far wrong in choosing a visit here.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Hidden away Lemongrass is a great place for a quick lunch, my favourite is the Benti Box, or for a get together early bird with friends of an evening. The food isn't experience and the staff are so helpful. Definitely worth a visit.
There are no views to this restaurant but it is centrally located in town for an easy stroll on a night out. Hard to get parking at lunch time though if in a rush.

Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

I am really surprised by some reviews here. Have been going here with friends at least once a month for last year and have always
found food to be a good standard. Staff are friendly and helpful

Reviewed 5 March 2013

My starter was dim sim and it came out cold I complained and it came back absolutely scalding from microwave soya sauce and salad as well , inedible muck , my wife asked for vegetarian dish which came out with meat and fish in it , not a good experience . Staff tried there best to sort things out but won't go back.