“Very good experience”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

On a visit to your restaurant with family members we had a very good experience service & Food very good

Reviewed 8 October 2013

My wife and I took advantage of an offer through pigsback for a Euro 50 meal for Euro 25, which we thought would be a good offer. We had to order from the A la carte menu, the choice was good but for me the food was disappointing and for what you got, expensive. My wife's meal was good nice flavours and well cooked, where as the beef that I ordered was tough the sauce was light and the taste week. We only wanted the main course and a coffee after. Sad to say this is the first time that I can remember that I couldn't drink the coffee it was so bitter, I don't normally take sugar, but even with the sugar it was undrinkable, we both left it after a gallant try to drink it.
When I mentioned this to the very polite staff I was informed that they were having problems with the coffee machine, my question is, why serve the stuff then??
There is a pleasant feel about the place but the muzack was way too loud for me, perhaps that was to cover over the fact there were only 7 of us at the restaurant.
Over all an expensive disappointing meal, I will not be going again.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Was here with friends the food is just amazing we haven't one complaint about it. Service a little slow and it's expensive but as they say you get what you pay for

Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Love the food here, exciting fresh Asian fusion cuisine that never fails to please the palate!

Service can be dodgy the lunchtime manager is abrasive and not very friendly but other staff are generally lovely.

I do find it rather overpriced compared to other local options though which is a shame as I would be here everyday if they could compete price wise! Dinner is especially ridiculous! There's often pigs back deals though which make it much more reasonable, worth keeping an eye out for!

All in all an under appreciated gem in Clonmel!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Been here loads of times and love the cooking. Food sometimes doesn't live up to expectations but always enjoy a night out here. Part of the reason I always go back is because I'm obsessed with their lamb martabak, it is to die for. Great interior, staff always lovely, and they have fantastic cocktails. Love it!