“delicious Thai ”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

5 of us called here on Saturday evening without a booking and were shown directly to a table, staff were friendly and took our wet coats to hang up. the starters and main courses were all delicious with nothing left on any of our plates. the price was reasonable would definitely go back if i am ever in clonmel again.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

It is a fab place to eat the food is great service is brilliant setting fab will be going back the staff are so friendly Debbie the manager is very good at her job making sure you are ok for every thing

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Good food- great quality. Slightly expensive but worth the money.

I'd recommend the Thai curry and the noodles

The set menu is €17 for 2 courses.

Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

On a visit to your restaurant with family members we had a very good experience service & Food very good

Reviewed 8 October 2013

My wife and I took advantage of an offer through pigsback for a Euro 50 meal for Euro 25, which we thought would be a good offer. We had to order from the A la carte menu, the choice was good but for me the food was disappointing and for what you got, expensive. My wife's meal was good nice flavours and well cooked, where as the beef that I ordered was tough the sauce was light and the taste week. We only wanted the main course and a coffee after. Sad to say this is the first time that I can remember that I couldn't drink the coffee it was so bitter, I don't normally take sugar, but even with the sugar it was undrinkable, we both left it after a gallant try to drink it.
When I mentioned this to the very polite staff I was informed that they were having problems with the coffee machine, my question is, why serve the stuff then??
There is a pleasant feel about the place but the muzack was way too loud for me, perhaps that was to cover over the fact there were only 7 of us at the restaurant.
Over all an expensive disappointing meal, I will not be going again.