“Not a place I will visit again”

Lemongrass Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 63 Restaurants in Clonmel
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Not a place I will visit again”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

On my last visit I found the food expensive towards similar places in town, food was tasteless, the place empty so a lack of atmosphere. Staff friendly enough, felt short changed from visit but avoid dessert completely.

• Visited March 2014

tipperary
“Lovely meal friendly staff”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had a lovely meal at the lemongrass last Saturday ,we went for the earlybird menu which was good value and were not disappointed with the portionsThe staff were very friendly and food tasty. Highly recommend for a meal out.

• Visited July 2014
Western Ireland, Ireland
“Recommend the Bento Box”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Myself and my Dad popped in here recently for lunch and had the whole place to ourselves.

The menu is very expensive so I opted for the bento box for €13 as you get a starter and a main in it. I wasn't disappointed, everything was fresh. I got the spring rolls and lemon chicken and the batter was divine. I was so full I couldn't move.

Dad ordered the chicken curry and loved it, plenty of chicken in it (watch your teeth on the star anise!) and he was full too.

Lady manager had a lovely manner and was attentive without being too in your face.

I will be back!

• Visited May 2014
Cahir, Ireland
“Poor Value”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I dined in this restaurant on one occasion. i am a veggie and this was not catered for in the menu, I eventually choose a noodle dish with some veg, i had tap water and a coffee, imagine my surprise when i was charged E27.00.Poor quality food, everything served in a batter, limited choice in desserts,One to be avoided,in my opinion.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Thomas B
Dungarvan, Ireland
“40th Birthday celebration”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Food always super here. Special free meal deal for the birthday person. Check with restaurant for details. Staff friendly and efficient. Service perfect. Plenty of time between courses to chat and catch. A must for a special night out.

Visited May 2014