“Enjoyed Croissants with an iPad”
Review of My Culture Cafe

My Culture Cafe
Ranked #31 of 65 Restaurants in Clonmel
Cuisines: Irish, International
Description: My Culture Cafe - the best coffee house in Clonmel - we also provide 7 day a week service - open 8 am to 6pm. We offer free wifi - free ipads - parties upstairs with Cinema Tickets included - my cafe is a warm vibrant cafe
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

My 5yo daughter pulled me off the path for a light breakfast inside because she knew we could use a complimentary iPad when we sat down with our juice, coffee, croissant and scone. I thought the six euro visit was good value and was delighted to get a free coffee refill.

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

It's my mum's birthday today, so we decide to cook her favourite fish for dinner. We decided to stop off at My Culture Cafe (known locally as My Cafe) as we needed a coffee fix.

Since coming home for a visit, it's hard to get a decent expresso coffee ANYWHERE in Ireland where the cafe, bar or restaurant, A) doesn't scorch the pressed bean, B) doesn't steam heat the milk to boiling, C) knows what a flat white is.

So, we get here just before the 12:30 rush on the bank holiday, toddler in tow. I ordered two large soy flat whites and scone (€4 each, which I thought was a great deal) from Kaisia, a pleasant and polite girl. I asked was the coffee single or double shot, to which she replied "single". I asked they add an extra shot to each which hey did at no charge.

Ms V, our 21 month old was now asking for her milk and Kaisia offered to provide the water for ms V. Toddler fed and happy, our drinks and scones arrived. HALLELUJAH!!! We had the best coffee so far. Granted, Kaisia asked was the way it was served ok, as she said "I never did flat white before". Had she not said anything, I would not have noticed.

The scone was fresh, soft inside and a nice outer crust, Ms V loved it enough to steal my bottom half for herself.

Overall, great. Great value for money, great service, great coffee.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Food average nothing special. Decor awful unless you like pink which we don't looks like Barbie's dining room. Waiting staff bordering on rude or maybe just unhelpful not sure which. Not our cup of tea or coffee!

1  Thank clonmeltwo
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Personally, I think this is the nicest café in Clonmel. The service is fast, the building is beautiful inside and out, the food is absolutely delicious, they provide a smoking area, free wi-fi, a few tablet computers dispersed throughout for customer use. Just perfect no matter what the occasion!

Reviewed 28 January 2013

This place is only ok. There is nicer places in Clonmel. Desserts look lovely but breakfasts are dissapointing.

2  Thank 1947M