“Italian Restaurant by Night in My Cuture Cafe - Clonmel”
Review of My Culture Cafe

My Culture Cafe
Ranked #27 of 63 Restaurants in Clonmel
Cuisines: Irish, International
Waterford, Ireland
“Italian Restaurant by Night in My Cuture Cafe - Clonmel”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We recently stumbled upon this Italian Restaurant on passing one night and saw the sandwich board outside. We went in and were amazed to see the size of it with an upstairs also. The layout was lovely with co-ordinating colour tableclothes, seats, flowers etc and candles lit on each table. Lovely stonework detail. We told the waiter we had little time as we had a half hour to wait for the cinema and he said no problem. We had a Lasagne with side salad and chips and a Spagetti Bolognese. It was the BEST WE HAD EVER TASTED anywhere. It was served very quick. We ordered 2 glasses of wine but were told they couldn't serve wine but we could get our own bottle and bring it in. We enquired about the place and were told its a cafe by day and recently opened in the evening as an Italian Restaurant. The food is excellent and next time we will bring our bottle of wine with us and taste more of the menu. We will be Back :-) Thank You.

• Visited June 2014

Tipperary, Ireland
“service and meal brillant”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

me and my wife went in for a meal the meal was brillo . the service was great the steak and pasta was lovely .the staff were kind and help full and i will be going there again . I will be telling my friends and family to go there lovely food and music.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank kevin f
Clonmel, Ireland
“Looks nice, Awful food and coffee”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Me and my partner called in to have a coffee and a sandwich, coffee was horrible burnt milk ordered a coronation chicken panini which was chicken and mayo didn't even touch it also got a caramel shortbread, could of got better for cheaper out of a super market! Really poor quality of food!! Stay away! It was that bad we hardly drank any of our coffee left our panini and walked out.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Brendanh88
Waterford, Ireland
“Lovely spot”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

My son had sausage & chips - sausages were tasty and the chips were the thick home style ones. I had the toasted special & a coffee. Really enjoyed them. Staff are really friendly.

1 Thank StvCummins
“Doesn't disappoint”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Busy enough restaurant but you'll always get a table. The couches upstairs are very comfortable. The food is good but not 'wow'. Nice coffee but their selection of small treats is limited. It was great to be able to have access to an iPad but these have been removed and you now have to ask for one. This is probably due to some 'customers' having sticky fingers in the past. Overall, my culture cafe doesn't disappoint.