“Best pizza”

Tom Skinny's
Ranked #37 of 64 Restaurants in Clonmel
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Every time I visit clonmel I stop by fo my favorite pizza in ireland !!! Highly recommended !!! :) wil be back every time im there !!!

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Best pizza I've ever eaten. You can see it being made up in front if you. Milkshakes are to die for. My wife and myself ate there last night. Lovely spicy salami and pepperoni pizza, garlic bread And milkshakes for only 23 euro.

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Easily the freshest and tastiest Pizza I've eaten outside of Italy. Far better than the processed muck churned out by the chaiin style franchises in operation in the town.