I stayed in The Clonmel Park in Sept with my daughter and her 2 boys. Check - in was a pleasant experience - staff were friendly and efficient. Room was lovely and bright and overlooked a field where a farmer was busy working on his tractor - it was a lovely sight!
There is a little shopping centre beside the hotel which is very nice.
The highlight of our stay was the swimming pool - the boys absolutely loved it and we spent 2 hours there and indeed was a battle to get them out of it! The hotel had a wedding that day and we slept soundly - not a sound from the music or the guests! Our boys were not running around the corridor - unlike examples I have read in other rewiews! I was pleasantly surprised that it was so quiet seeing that there was a wedding there that day. The foyer is big and spacious. I liked the whole experience including breakfast next morning. Would love to have an excuse to stay there again. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel with a modern stylish feel. 99 bedrooms all with flat screen TV and duvets. Leisure centre with sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, indoor pool, gymnasium. Popular restaurant locally and lively bar with entertainment. Full spa now open. Free car parking. Excellent conference and banqueting facilities for up to 350. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Clonmel Park Hotel, Leisure Center and ECO Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clonmel Park Conference And Leisure Hotel
- Clonmel Park Conference Leisure Hotel