Just spent the last weekend in the Clonmel Park Hotel. Lovely hotel with a great gym, pool and jacuzzi. The hotel also has a spa which on this occasion we did not get to use. We got a package from the hotel for 2 b&b and 1 dinner. On our first night we went to the bar for food. We ordered a soup and a chowder, both were tastless. For our main courses we went for a steak sambo (which was very chewy, most was left behind!!) and a sirloin steak which was ok. Fries were served with this and weren't much better. The bar had "entertainment" on Friday night. The bedrooms were a nice size, brand new furniture etc. with a good size bathroom. We made use of the gym and pool the next day, both were excellent. DInner that night was in the restaurant, unsure of what to expect after our previous nights experience we had a big lunch out in Clonmel town. To our suprise the food was excellent, all 3 courses! Staff very good too. Overall the hotel was very good and would recommend it. Most guests that were staying that weekend, were young couples and couples with small children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel with a modern stylish feel. 99 bedrooms all with flat screen TV and duvets. Leisure centre with sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, indoor pool, gymnasium. Popular restaurant locally and lively bar with entertainment. Full spa now open. Free car parking. Excellent conference and banqueting facilities for up to 350. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Clonmel Park Hotel, Leisure Center and ECO Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clonmel Park Conference And Leisure Hotel
- Clonmel Park Conference Leisure Hotel