at a wedding here recently. enjoyed the wedding magic. room was good if your used to heat!! apart from the heat the room was well up to standard. i have to say all the staff here are 100% so nice and easy going fair play to them!!! but here is my minute!!! how is it that you can charge 6 euro for a bottle of cider and 5 euro pint of ale? the bride and groom pay for that room for the day. but not just you but all hotels just rip of the guests!!! shame on you. nice hotel though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel with a modern stylish feel. 99 bedrooms all with flat screen TV and duvets. Leisure centre with sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, indoor pool, gymnasium. Popular restaurant locally and lively bar with entertainment. Full spa now open. Free car parking. Excellent conference and banqueting facilities for up to 350. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Clonmel Park Conference & Leisure Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clonmel Park Conference And Leisure Hotel
- Clonmel Park Conference Leisure Hotel