“Loved it ! ”

Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Loved it ! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We Had dinner here on spec after a day hillwalking in the nearby comeraghs ,
Couldn't recommend it more highly . Great food , really friendly and professional service . Wine list has a good selection of white wines which suited perfectly . Nice atmosphere too. Loved the pork belly !

Clonmel, Ireland
“Defo!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Dined there twice and thoroughly enjoyed it both times. Good value, good staff and great atmosphere. Plenty of choice on the menu for all palates and keep an eye on the specials board for great ideas. Perhaps a personal preference but would suggest slowing down the service between courses.. But will defo return!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Tipprep
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gastronomical delight at Supper”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I have dined at Supper on nine occasions now with my three children and have enjoyed every visit.
The suite of offerings would be pleasing to all palettes and represents tremendous value for money,especially,the children's menu.
On our most recent experience there,I ordered the spare ribs from the chefs new summer menu and they were a `gastronomical delight`The meat was so succulent,it literally fell off the bone.
A visit there is made even more pleasurable by the attention of the friendly and `kiddy patient`staff.
I definitely recommend this restaurant to others.It is a great asset to Clonmel and I can only but wish the proprietors the very best of luck.
Eavaun Carmody-Killenure Castle.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Eavaun C
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chicken Lick'n Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Really enjoyed the variety and local produce. Will go again! The service was excellent and the staff offered good suggestions based on my inquiries. The selection was just good food with great taste. What more can you write. Check it out yourselves!

Sean

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Clareman2014
Waterford, Ireland
“Bang On!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I ate in Supper recently prior to a gig in Bakers, the pub across the road. I thought the whole thing was excellent.
The evening we were there the place was actually full, (good for them on a Thursday evening). We were offered the option of waiting for a table while having a drink or ordering from the restaurant menu and eating in the hotel bar. We opted for the latter as we were heading to the gig. The waiting staff looked after us well even though we were in a different space, it was not a case of “out of site out of mind!”

The food quality was surprisingly good. I had a starter called Pigs feet which pork cooked a few different ways … it was excellent, my friend had calamari which I tried and it too was great. We both had Rib Eye steaks (boring!). They were both cooked exactly as ordered and served with sides. We both had Coffees and a few beers. The bill was around €60 with a tip.

It’s great to get a really decent meal, decent value with sound staff. It’s not fancy but the food is still interesting. It’s also great to see a place full on a Thursday evening …. They must be doing something right I suppose.

• Visited April 2014