“Fantastic Service, Always well looked after!”
Review of Emperor

Emperor
Ranked #9 of 64 Restaurants in Clonmel
Price range: US$14 - US$24
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I am a regular customer to the Emperor Chinese restaurant for both take-away and sit down meals. I can never fault the service or the food there and can honestly say I always leave the place 100% satisfied. Ming, the manager never fails to entertain and the customers are always his main concern, there is nothing he wont do to ensure your happiness in his restaurant. Another waiter, Jamie stood out to me for his likeability and keen eye for customer service. All in all a wonderful place, where I always feel welcome.

3  Thank Chloe D

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Excellent food. Service second to none. Attentive staff. Foods recommended and great knowledge of their cuisine.

2  Thank FITZLJ
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have eaten from The Emperor as a sit down and a takeaway customer and have to say the food is excellent in both. I also had my daughters communion meal here as its the only chinese she likes, the meal was gorgeous. Ming, Will, Paddy and all the staff always make you feel welcome and relaxed and the atmosphere is brilliant. It can be very busy but you are never left waiting for service or your meal. I have tried alot of meals on the menu and they all taste fab. Definitely have to visit this restaurant if you are in Clonmel.

2  Thank Xedoses
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Visited this restaurant on sat 5th of July '14 with 3 other friends , had no booking but chanced getting as table walk in customers , we were greeted outside the door by a member of staff(think it was the manager) and welcomed in and we were quickly accommodated , the restaurant is lovely , clean , great atmosphere and the menu is great , we ordered 4 main courses , bottle of white wine and a glass of red, the waiting staff we're prob the best I've dealt with in a long long time, so friendly and very well trained, on asking for the bill we were asked did we want tea/coffee or desert, had to say know as we were truly full from our brill meal , but to our surprise the waitress arrived down with 4 free Irish coffees as a way of saying thanks for out custom!!! This is how you get return customers!! We must definitely will dine here again, thank you

4  Thank cork_m30
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Staff here are the nicest of the nice, great atmosphere lovely food. Sunday lunch menu very reasonable

2  Thank KPMCW