“It's closed down”

Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our aim is to create and maintain a delicious cuisine freshly prepared and prepared to the highest standards by our staff in a friendly atmosphere
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

It was a nice enough restaurant, a bit expensive tho. It's been closed awhile now probably because there are better restaurants close by.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

It's upstairs if your trying to find it, it's over the bar. Nice and tasty Margarita pizza!! Also the soup Zuppa del Giorno was wonderful, Calamari was fresh. We had a very nice dinner and the atmosphere was as well! You can make reservations!

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Popped to Oasis with a friend as it was recommended to us before! My friend ordered the lasagne which looked to die for! I just wanted a sandwich and soup and was worried they wouldn't be able to accommodate me as it is an Italian restaurant but they were more than happy to meet my needs! The meal was absolutely delicious and the service was of a very high standard! Our server Lorraine was extremely friendly!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I visited this establishment for dinner after work. It was nice and quiet and I really enjoyed the pizza I got. They also do great pasta dishes.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Love this restaurant have been here a few times food and service always top class, was here at the weekend was fairly busy as two large groups were here aswell as a few tables with 2s. The staff were very calm and relaxed and most importantly were very friendly. We didnt have a long wait for any of our courses and the food was delicious. The early bird menu is great value 22e for 4 course. I would definitely recommend this restuarant you wont be disappointed.