“Great Food, EXCELLENT PRICE!!”

Fahy's Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 36 Restaurants in Cashel
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I had a wonderful experience at this establishment and I don't think their Trip Advisor rating is accurate at all--they should be placed much higher. The prices are amazing--where else can you get a steak for 17 euros? No where! The steaks we had were tender and tasty--and were topped with onion rings that were amazing!! The sides were generous and again, quite tasty!!! I would come back here without a doubt! The staff were also very friendly, the only two things I could fault them on: #1: the food was a bit slow to come out, and #2: I had actually asked to get 2 servings of veg, and no potato...but this wasn't what I received when the order actually came out. Overall though, I wouldn't hesitate coming back in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

It was a very nice pub, clean, filled with locals watching the rugby game and great pub food. The service was prompt and efficient and the waitress gave a great discription of the specials for the night.

Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Eat here while some people with me went to visit the Rock Of Cashel. It was a busy place yet the food came promptly and plenty of it & hot. The lady behind the bar had word for everyone I would eat here again. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Had a pleasant time. The bacon and cabbage I had was excellent. My wife's smoked salmon was okay. Prices were comparable to what we paid at other places. Service was reasonably quick.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

It was good. I didn't have a problem with the service as everyone had, as we were served promptly and the meals came in due time. The food was good, and the ale was superb.

I'd eat here again!