“Simply perfect.”

Rockville House B&B
Ranked #4 of 16 Cashel B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I stayed at Rockville for five days as I first began my trip in Ireland. I stayed out in the stables and the rooms were large, clean, and had newly renovated bathrooms. Patrick provided a great big breakfast every morning that usually kept us full well through lunch. The B&B is a short walk from the Rock of Cashel in one direction and downtown Cashel in another. It's a short walk to restaurants, pubs, shopping etc. Cashel is centrally located and there's multiple day trips to take- we did Limerick, Duncannon, hiked the Vee on Sugarloaf Mtn, etc. Cashel proved to be a great home base. Patrick and Anna were gracious hosts and made us feel so, so welcome. Patrick has a quirky sense of humor and he'll keep you entertained for hours. Overall, an amazing stay. It was my favorite stay we had during our two weeks in Ireland. I can't wait to go back, and I know Rockville will be where I stay. Highly recommended!

3  Thank Salth20
There are newer reviews for Rockville House B&B

Reviewed 28 September 2013

this is thee best place to stay in Cashel!! I stayed there five nights and it felt like home. Patrick is awesome and very helpful. It's super close to the main street and if you don't know where something is Patrick will help in any way he can. Breakfast was excellent, very clean, spacious, and comfortable. I hope to go back soon!

6  Thank Octavia H
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Rockville House B&B was my first stop on my very first visit to Ireland, and we could not have picked a better place to stay. Our large group was easily accommodated and well taken care of by Patrick. I stayed in the "Stables," which is incredibly charming and very clean. The bathrooms were beautiful and the beds were really comfortable. Patrick was such a great time, and if I ever return to Cashel with my family, it will be to Rockville!!

Room Tip: Stables were very quiet and roomy
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I stayed at Patricks with my study abroad group from school for 5 nights and couldn't have had a better stay. The rooms were clean, the breakfast was good, and the company was great. Patrick was more than welcoming and we couldn't have enjoyed ourselves more. I would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone, and plan on staying again on my return to Ireland

Reviewed 28 September 2013

My stay in cashel was amazing! It was my favorite place that I stayed at because of this b&b. The owner Patrick is a really nice guy. The service he provides was excellent. The rooms were amazing and the atmosphere was very home-like. The home cooked Irish breakfast was something I was always looking forward to, it was amazing! I would defiantly come back and stay here if I ever got the opportunity to go back to ireland! Had a lot of fun and met amazing people.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Great stay was staying there with myself and 4 other lads as was working in Thurles. Patrick was more then a great host always helpful and always making sure we were comfortable. We had our own little house with kitchen and all and the beds were the most comfortable beds I have slept in any bnb. Patrick was a great host and a good laugh made the stay very enjoyable hope to return for a stay again.The location of this bnb is only 1 minutes away from the Rock Of Cashel an amazing site and a must see for any visitor to Cashel also the Hore Abbey is another great place to visit only 2 minutes away.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank GiuseppeTIM
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Back to Cashel for me once again,staying with Patrick and Anna at Rockville House and another great holiday was had.The standard of the B&B was great,as always and Cashel is such a lovely town its a real pleasure to be there.I am hoping to visit again next year and can honestly say I would not want to stay anywhere else !

10  Thank raymondjones144
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cashel
Baileys Hotel Cashel
Tir Na Nog Bed & Breakfast
Teac Watties B & B
Teac Watties B & B
#8 of 16 in Cashel

Been to Rockville House B&B? Share your experiences!