Amazing setting. The best service. Excellent food. Comfortable. Friendly.
- I cannot give enough praise.
Ideal for a relaxing break, for hosting parties, or as a base to visit the beautiful countryside and fun towns of Tipperary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the song goes 'it's a long way to Tipperary', but we all know it's really not that far, and trust us - the drive will be so worth it! Situated only two hours drive from Dublin or Galway and just one hour from Cork city, Kilcoran Lodge Hotel is steeped in history. Originally built in the last century as the Earl of Glengall's hunting lodge, the hotel is set in an elevated position on twenty acres of sumptuous landscaped gardens and overlooks the breathtaking views of the Knockmealdown Mountains. Truly the ideal setting for a romantic escape! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Kilcoran Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilcoran Hotel Cahir
- Kilcoran Lodge Hotel Cahir, Ireland - County Tipperary