“warm and friendly”

The Lazy Bean Cafe
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Cahir
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Lazy Bean Café is Cahir's favourite restautant, located centrally on the Square. Best coffee in town.
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We stopped into Cahir for one day and this was the bright spot on an already great day. food and shakes were simply amazing, but what really set them apart from others was their friendly staff. First, they told us where around Cahir we should visit -- hiking, pubs, castles -- and some town history. They also saved our day with regards to airplane boarding passes. We had nowhere to print the pass and were very worried that Ryanair would charge us 140 Pounds if we didn't print our boarding passes (this happened to us on the way to Ireland), and the owner of the cafe printed them for us. Absolutely amazing.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Calling into this casual eaterie is always an enjoyable experience. The pleasant, friendly staff ensure that everyone enjoy their coffee/cappucino and healthy wraps, paninis, salads and open sandwiches. The desserts are enjoyed by many and freshly made.
The Sunday breakfast is a guilty pleasure with the cholesterol kick, but cooked as healthy as that can be, despite the contradiction.
Situated in the Square in Cahir, it is perfect for a drive thru visit to Cahir.
I certainly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Had my lunch in the Lazy Bean today , excellent food and finished off with a well made Latte , and the best pancakes I have ever eaten , this restaurant well worth a visit if you are in the town of Cahir

1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I called in here for a coffee when passing through to Cork today . I didn't even realise I was hungry until the couple beside me were served pancakes with scrambled eggs & bacon. Too tempting to resist and I was not sorry - delicious!!
The food arrived on a fab slate platter, presentation was super. The pancakes were light & fluffy, the bacon crispy (must always be crispy!) and the scrambled eggs were perfect. A portion of maple syrup on the side completed the dish. Two cups of coffee later and I was ready to hit the road.
The coffee was the real deal (a must for me) and the service was excellent. Lovely atmosphere in this coffee shop - a great stop just off the motorway! This was a great find as I travel this route often.

1  Thank TaraNoToole
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Have visited a few times. Definitely the best coffee in town. Friendly service. Couldn't fault. Five stars all the way.