“Great little place”

The Lazy Bean Cafe
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Cahir
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Lazy Bean Café is Cahir's favourite restautant, located centrally on the Square. Best coffee in town.
Reviewed 10 August 2014

When you enter the Lazy Bean, it appears like any average cafe. But the service and the food soon changes your opinion. Great little place!

1  Thank MaryLiz62
There are newer reviews for The Lazy Bean Cafe

Reviewed 28 July 2014

My coffee was so HOT that is gave me blisters in my mouth! This seems to be a common theme across Ireland so far. Why does everyone heat the milk to 100+ degrees (C)?! I can't understand how anyone could enjoy coffee that hot. Please, someone do a barista course and bring a good cup of coffee to ireland.

2  Thank Ttttrrrrr
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have visited this café a number of times now and can highly recommend it either for a coffee and snack or indeed a full meal. The product is top class, at no stage did I get a bad meal or indeed anything other than 5 star treatment. The ambiance is great and the staff are particularly helpful. I could not praise this enterprise enough it is surely a boon to Cahir situated as it is on the main street and with seats outside to watch the world go by.
Happy Traveller

Reviewed 12 June 2014

On a trip to Cork we stopped in Cahir for a mid morning coffee and snack,settled on the Lazy Bean and wasn't disappointed,really good coffee,food was great and the staff were very friendly and polite,will stop again for sure ......10 out of 10

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I regularly travel from Dublin to Cork and always make a point of stopping off here for lunch or, indeed, if on the road early I stop off for coffee for the trip.

The staff are always friendly and when I stay to eat I never feel rushed. As with any business that gets huge swathes of people at lunch you may feel guilty staying a bit longer but I never feel compelled to leave. I'm addicted to the cajan chicken panini for lunch & the eggs, bacon, sausage, toast & coffee breakfast would set any one up for the day.

I can honestly say I've never left feeling disappointed by anything other than I have to go to work. Will be back soon!