“It was grand!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Same Bedroom
Shower features: Choice of Fixed or handheld shower, body jets and steam shower.
Bathroom with whirlpool bath. Shower head and double vanity unit.
Bathroom cupboard space and shower door.
Same bathroom
Kitchen with all appliances.
Breakfast Bar
Breakfast: Choice of Cereals, Orange / Apple Juice, Yogurt, Coffee and toast.
TV Room
Sitting Room
TV Room
Powerscourt House
Host Office
Patio
Bray Seafront. 700 metres
Bray Promenade stretches over 1 klm.
Glendalough. Sixth Century Monastic Settlement.Visit also the Upper Lake and The Wicklow Way.
Village of Greystones. 7 klm cliff walk from Bray.
Powerscourt
Bray Air Show in July
Early morning stroll
Village of Dalkey. 15 minutes by train from Bray.
Front of House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Essen, Germany
“It was grand!”
Reviewed 6 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

Pat's B&B may be one of the best location during your stay in Ireland. Our room was really tidy and the bed was amazingly comfortable. The bathroom is clean and it is hudge.
Pat is a gentle and welcoming lad and he had loads of tipps for making our stay in the beautiful town of Bray as pleasant as possible.
Moreover if you have the time sit down and have a chat with Pat (and maybe Jim ;) ) for we really enjoyed those chats.

If you want the efficiency and tidyness of a Hotel at the price of a hostel this is your way to go.

By the way there was chocolate in the room and marmalade at breakfast ;)

12 Sep 2018
Thank you so much Kai. It was a pleasure to have hosted you and Carla and I hope you will return another time in the future. Good luck with all your studies!
planmagsN...
n.ireland
“Best place to stay in bray ”
Reviewed 1 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018
person found this review helpful

We had a lovey weekend pat our hoist was amazing made your weekend great tour guide and gave us great ideas of where to go in bray and surrounding area best tour guide our pat
House and bedroom amazing so clean felt like home the only place to stay pictures are so true close to beach and Dublin golf courses are Bril
Looking forward to next visit and to hear what pats handicap is down to
Thank you again for making your trip amazing x

8 Sep 2018
Many thanks for your kind words Margaret. Look forward to seeing you sometime in the near future.
Tsu_05
Tokyo, Japan
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 20 August 2018 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Great stay with Pat in Bray - lovely house and He is kind,friendly and thoughtful.I mean he is a real gentleman.
thanks for your hospitality Pat

23 Aug 2018
Thank you Tsukasa, it was a pleasure to have you stay here in my home.
lebbers95
Trier, Germany
“The best host!”
Reviewed 8 August 2018 for a stay in June 2018
people found this review helpful

The first day in Ireland my boyfriend and I slept in a wonderful room in Pats house. Because we liked him, the house, the breakfast and Bray so much, we spontaneous booked also our last day in a room of his house. The second time we got an other room, which is comfortable, brightly and positiv, too. Thus Pat helped us by planning our backpacking trip in Ireland at the first day and we get the chance to tell him about what we implement at our last day in Ireland. We are so thankful for having nice conversations and for getting many informations about Ireland!

9 Aug 2018
So nice of you to write such a generous review Lea. Many thanks.
Beatriz P
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed 7 August 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

I lived in Pat’s house for a year and I also came back recently for a visit. The room is lovely, plenty of space (I didn’t have any problems of storage), comfy bed. The house has everything you could ask for. The bathroom and kitchen are huge and very well-equipped. And I absolutely loved both living rooms, I could spend hours sitting by the fire. During my stay I also lived in the house with other girls with different nationalities but we had no problems. We shared the house respecting each other and in a very nice environment. Regarding Pat, I must say he is adorable. He was the best thing about staying there. He helps you with everything, and he does everything to make you feel comfortable. He actually made me feel as if I was in my own house. He is friendly and loves chatting so it’s very easy to keep a conversation with him. The location is simply perfect. Bray seafront is just a 5-minute walk from the house which offers coffee shops, restaurants and a lovely view of Bray head. About 10 minutes walking you have bray dart station which takes you to Dublin, among many other destinations, in around 35 minutes. It was a great pleasure to stay at Pat's house (and to live in Bray as well) and I will absolutely come back again.

10 Aug 2018
It is not difficult to be a good host when you have exceptional guests and exceptional you are. It was a pleasure to have you share my home and you will be welcome back anytime. Thanks for your lovely words.
JuditHern...
Madrid, Spain
“Pat’s house is your best option in Bray!”
Reviewed 27 July 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

I spent last year living at Pat's house as a language student but on this occasion I came back to Ireland for a visit. No doubt, It is a great house if you want to have a very nice trip! The house is very comfortable and bright in a quiet neighborhood. It's near the seafront and the train station! And the best part is that Pat made me feel as if I were in me own home, he was part of one of the best experiences of mi life! :)

27 Jul 2018
Thank you Judit, you were the ultimate 5 star guest not only for a day but a whole year!
Thorsten...
“Amazing place to stay in the outskirts of Dublin”
Reviewed 26 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

Where should I start... First there is an amazing host at work, who makes things possible beyond my expectations, you could get tons of good traveltips arround Ireland if you want, and Pat is really a person who cares about his guests.
Second there is nothing to concern about the rooms, the breakfast, the bath and especially the location.
Bray beach is just a 5 min walk away, there are many places for hikers like Bray Head, The Cliffwalk, etc.
Excelent restaurants with beautyfull seaviews, the Best Pub in the World is also located in Bray, the Bray Habour Bar.
The public transport, like the Dart (less than 10 min walk) will take you directly into the heart of Dublin in 30 min, or further to Howth to take there a little boattrip around the isle. The Dart travel is an adventure for itself, one of the nicest views, when traveling by train, I ever had.
I really recommend that host and that location, trust me it would be hard to find a better, cleaner or more relaxed place to stay when you visiting Ireland/Dublin.

Last but not Least, please excuse my english i hope i get most of it right ;)

Kind regards

Thorsten

Your age range 35-49
26 Jul 2018
Wow Thorsten, thank you for such a wonderful review. I am delighted that you took the time to showcase so many of the lovely features of Bray and its surrounding areas. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Ireland and be sure to return. Many thanks. Pat
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing