“Late night carry out - and what a pleasure”
Review of P We Ton - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
P We Ton
Cuisines: Chinese
Belfast
“Late night carry out - and what a pleasure”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We called in fairly late on Saturday night and were a little worried as there was no one in the place - I`ve no idea why - the food is brilliant;.
We weren't looking for a full meal (as we had stuffed ourselves on goodies we had bought at Kilruddry Farmers Market) so we just had hot & sour soup and salted chilli prawns. WOW !
The soup is honestly the best H&S I`ve had - spicy with chunks of fresh prawn, the veg was fresh and crunchy - it was delicious. The Salted Chilli prawns were just as good - freshly cooked - lovely and spicy and cooked to perfection !
Would love to sit in for a full meal !

• Visited April 2014

Dublin, Ireland
“Very nice”
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Really nice food

Nice atmosphere

Very reasonable prices

Good service

Location is fairly central but can be dodgy at times

Take away also excellent

Cork, Ireland
“WOW!!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

This is the NICEST Chinese in Bray!! I was in Bray for 3 days and I went here twice for food!! The BBQ Ribs are masive and so are the Prawn Crackers!! The Main Course was out of this world but we were waiting 40mins for it but I didn't care because I knew then I was getting fresh food!! It was worth the wait in the end!! The inside is lovely, marble tables and floors!! The staff were really friendly also!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jameszysull
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food year after Year”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Been here every year I visit Bray for work. Excellant food, service and decor.
Early bird menu available before 6:30pm which is a four-course meal for under 20 euro.
If the restaurant is quiet, don't let that put you off, its is not online and was only spotted when I happened to walk past on the way to the seafront.
If you want to eat later there is a fantastic choice on the menu with Chef's specials as we as the original Chicken balls, Cantonese dishes and a variety of fish dishes.

I will be returning again guaranteed!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Motorbikeflash
Co.Wicklow
“Gorgeous food and lovely staff”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We have had the take away from here for a while and the curry is the best around, so we decide to go for dinner here, It was great good value menu staff lovely and the food is really delicious would definitely recommend. Really clean and lovely decor.

• Visited July 2013