“Great night”

JD's Woodhouse
Price range: US$2 - US$33
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: JD's Woodhouse is a sensational oakwood BBQ STEAKHOUSE. Tucked away behind the Holy Redeemer Church which can be accessed from Bray main street but also from the carpark on Herbert road. We specialize in steaks, seafood and poultry with a unique wood flamed flavour.
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Visited this restaurant awhile ago and it was so nice to return ,had a fab night again ,jd,s is a little hidden but well worth looking for ,just head onto main street of bray and go to the back of the old arcade shopping mall ,just ask anyone when on the main street ,cause its a hidden little gem ,and have a steak its of a oak wood bbq, they have a little court yard and its going to be fab sitting out there when the weather picks up ,I love this restaurant great addition to bray,ill definitely be back again .

1  Thank moohead1

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My wife & I had a lovely meal on our visit to Bray . Went to book it and was told it was very busy but if we came at 7 45 and didnt mind sitting down stairs could fit us in. We had the best steaks we ever tasted to die for .Very nice staff & if every in Bray again we will be back.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Been again with friends , i want this restaurant to move beside me the food is just to die for , never had a bad meal , every time we go the staff make us feel so welcome and James the owner came out to us to check we were all ok and how the food was , such a nice chap , he recommend a lovely bottle of wine which was very reasonable and the steaks just mouth watering , i love jd's just love it

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Heard about this place on a visit to bray from galway. I was so impressed when i tried to book a table i was told it was fully book. the lovely owner took my number in case of cancellation. two hours later we got a call they could fit us in.have to say best steak we have ever tasted.prawns to die for!to finish a great night pecan pie.!and we would like to say thank you to james the owner who looked after us so well.we will be back in three weeks time. YUMM!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

We were in jd's woodhouse this evening for an early bird, it was fantastic value. The service efficient and friendly. The food was delicious and plenty of it. My hubby had ribs following by steak(4e supp) and finished with chocolate mousse. I had the burger and chocolate biscuit cake. With a 500ml carafe of wine it came to 65e. Excellent value. It was quiet when we arrived as we were the first in but it was beginning to fill up as we left. Well worth a visit. I will be recommending it to all my bray friends.