For the one night I stayed in this hotel, it was warm, comfortable, quiet, clean, lots of hot water and within easy access by car to Bray centre. I booked on-line thought this website for €59, so good value. I only had cereal, tea and toast for breakfast but there was a buffet and cooked breakfast included.
My main reason for writing this review is to do with my full name and room number being on public display in the restaurant wall during breakfast! Residents have a right to privacy and I think this practice is unacceptable. I commented on it to the receptionist when I was checking out upon which she said she'd relay the message to the management .... so management, please take heed! There's a very simple resolution to it in the provision of a 'staff access only' folder with residents' details in it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wilton Hotel Bray has comfortable spacious bedrooms, offers excellent dining and a warm welcome. Located just off the N11 and 2km from Bray seafront and Bray town centre. Dublin city centre is just 30 minute train ride away. Free car parking and free wi fi. Food served daily until 21.00hr. Large family bedrooms. Host of local activities and attractions including Cliff Walk, Kilruddery, Sealife, Walking Trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wilton Hotel Bray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Woodland Court Hotel Bray
- Ramada Hotel Bray
- Ramada Hotel Woodland Court
- Ramada Bray
- Bray Ramada