My husband and I have just returned from another lovely weekend at the Wilton Hotel. We got a fantastic deal on a Leisure Break which offered two nights bed and breakfast with a two course dinner with wine for an incredible €158.00 for the total stay - beat that for value!
We have stayed at this hotel on a few occasions now and have always found it and its staff to be warm and welcoming. The rooms are spacious and comfy - particularly welcoming on the chilly evening of our arrival.
Breakfast on both mornings provided a great choice whilst our dinner in the bar on Saturday night was delicious.
I know that some reviewers describe the hotel as "tired" or "in need of updating", but in my opinion the rooms are always spotlessly clean and comfortable and the communal areas are well and pleasantly furnished. With the room rates/packages on offer, this hotel represents superb value for money.
I had requested a fridge for our room as my husband has a lactose intolerance and has to bring his own non-dairy products with him when we travel. Although there wasn't a fridge available (our reservation was last minute in fairness to the hotel), they were more than happy to store these items in the hotel fridge for him.
The only suggestion I might offer on this occasion to the hotel, is that they either turn off the stereo in the dining room at breakfast or switch the channel to something more soothing. We were "treated" to some incredibly annoying and loud dance music on the first morning of our stay. In the end we couldn't tolerate it, so we had to ask the waitress to turn it down or off - which she did immediately.
But aside from that little matter, we had a great stay and have just booked our return visit in May. Well done to Helen and her team - you are all terrific!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wilton Hotel Bray has comfortable spacious bedrooms, offers excellent dining and a warm welcome. Located just off the N11 and 2km from Bray seafront and Bray town centre. Dublin city centre is just 30 minute train ride away. Free car parking and free wi fi. Food served daily until 21.00hr. Large family bedrooms. Host of local activities and attractions including Cliff Walk, Kilruddery, Sealife, Walking Trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wilton Hotel Bray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Woodland Court Hotel Bray
- Ramada Hotel Bray
- Ramada Hotel Woodland Court
- Ramada Bray
- Bray Ramada