“A little hidden jem in Bray”
Review of Coffee Delights

Coffee Delights
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Bray
Dublin, Ireland
“A little hidden jem in Bray”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This little cafe is run by a truly great owner / manager called Jimmy. The staff are busy but very courteous and friendly. The breakfast is fantastic with no problem asking for eggs poached or bacon grilled with grilled tomatoes for people trying to lower their fat intake. Best ever porridge is served with roasted almond and banana (only 2.50). Sandwiches are made fresh and the pastries are very good if you want to indulge yourself with a good cup of coffee. Salads are prepared fresh with real ham and freshly boiled eggs and scallions. Some might say this cafe is old fashioned, where good food is served simply with a smile a personal comment from Jimmy who knows most customers by name and always has time for kids. For me it's a truly great cafe that I will go back to time and time again.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Aine S

Aughrim, Ireland
“Its one of the best”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is a very well run restaurant that does not skimp on the amount of food you get. The staff are really friendly and cannot do enough for you. The meals we had were just what I needed. Breakfast is something else, I just can never finish off the plate there is so much.
I enjoy my visits and Jimmy makes it all the more real. He seems never to take a break as every time I am there Jimmy is in charge, making sure everything is ok.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Tickeyboo
Dublin
“Want to feel invisible?”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I've thought long & hard about writing a negative review but after 4 visits here I feel I owe it to others to say not to give your hard earned euros here. I work in one of the companies around this cafe & was delighted to see it there but I won't go anymore & from asking other colleagues what they think their outlook & experience has been negative also. It really is a shame as they could make something really nice here.
Upon entering the staff seem to make a deliberate point of ignoring you & rush around with harried expressions. They don't seem to be short staffed but nobody wants to meet your eye or deal with you. They rush past you until you are standing around like a spare for ages. Eventually they are forced to deal with you & come to the counter very reluctantly. I thought maybe this was a one off but no. Each & every time the same poor treatment & my colleagues have experienced the very same. Save your money & go somewhere they appreciate business.

• Visited June 2014
11 Thank maggiemare
Kells, Meath, Ireland
“Amazing back as often as we can”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were here Easter Monday. Jimmy (who we discovered was the owner) told us he was not open as it was a bank holiday but as we arrived would accommodate us. After a super feed which he prepared all by himself he even made sure we got to see the Irish grand national on the tv. There were 13 of us and jimmy done a super job and it was very good value in a nutshell well done jimmy!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Alan S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best breakfast in bray”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

excellent service ,excellent staff ,very child friendly , very friendly and excellent food ,excellent coffee and very reasonable price

1 Thank NA N