“Risto Market - psssss.... don't tell anybody.......... it's our secret!”
Review of Campo de' Fiori

Campo de' Fiori
Ranked #12 of 84 Restaurants in Bray
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Bray, Ireland
“Risto Market - psssss.... don't tell anybody.......... it's our secret!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

The Risto market is an amazing place. Fantastic food; extremely friendly staff; total value for money! (2 pizza's, bottle of Pinot Grigio & 2 expresso's for €35. A casual dining experience in a venue with atmosphere. I had to think hard about writing a review for Risto Market, as (being greedy, I wanted to keep the message to myself!!) - however, that is unfair, as good news should be spread - so please try this place, I do not think you will be disappointed. By the way, I have no connection to the owners, I just think they produce really fantastic food - so get on the DART to Risto Market.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank YoungAckie

cremona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best best service”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I had a "large pescatore" and "tonarelli with lobster". Excellent service, excellent food and atmosphere

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank grattamonti
Wicklow, Ireland
“really disimproved”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I haven't been to the Campo di fiori risto-market for a while. Generally I believed that the restaurant and risto-market were the best places to eat in Bray- no longer.
We ordered 3 pasta dishes, all of them had overcooked pasta, so overcooked that it was no longer pasta. I don't know how a kitchen could serve that. All of them were oversalted.
The cappucino was awful, made without care. In all it just felt sloppy, I won't be going back.

• Visited February 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent service & stomach ache”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I was quite disappointed since the restaurant was recommended by a friend.
Good atmosphere, excellent service, tasty food and stomach ache
I did not have anything to drink since I was driving. My wife had a glass of the house wine.
We had plenty of fish in the starter and the grill fish as a main.
The bill was around 100€.
My wife and I started having stomach problems a couple of hours.after being back home. No details to follow...
We did not call the restaurant to complain the day after. I haven't been there since

• Visited August 2013
Jolly Harbour, Antigua
“Great genuine fresh Italian food”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Popular spot particularly for early bird (EB) . Place full & buzzing when we arrived at end of EB sitting. Billing activity slowed the first drinks service and was irritated that when I got up to expedite I was asked to await the waiter. Minor issue over the evening as lavished with attention thereafter and the food experience more than made up for it. Wines at the value end reasonably price c€20 and excellent. Food was freshly prepared and cooked. Specials were excellent across meat fish and pasta. Cosy warm atmosphere. Will go again.

• Visited December 2013