“Faultless food and superb service”
Review of Campo de' Fiori

Campo de' Fiori
Ranked #12 of 85 Restaurants in Bray
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Belfast
“Faultless food and superb service”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

After a bad start to our trip to Bray (very poor hotel) we weren't expecting much from the town or its restaurants - but were we in for a shock !
From the moment we crossed the door it was a delightful experience.
A very warm welcome from the staff (who all seem to be Italian). A jug of ice water quickly appeared with the menus and a bottle of the house wine followed very quickly after - for house wine it was just beautiful !
A basket of fresh warm breads arrived while we decided on our food - and as we were extremey hungry and ate it within minutes - another basket arrived !
The food was just fantastic - the pasta was obviously freshly made on the premises and my dish of pasta with lobster (given the choice of in or out of the shell) and prawns was truly the best meals I have every had (and I`ve dined in some so called top restaurants in London). The lobster was moist and full of flavour and the prawns were juicy and plump - and there was plenty of both. I had pistachio pannacotta which was light and creamy. I honesty cant remember what my friend had as I was so interested in my own food but I know she cleaned the plate so it was equally as good.
Before we left we asked the head waiter if there was a shop nearby where we could buy some ice - he sent to the kitchen and brought us a bag to save us the bother - now that's service !
FANTASTIC PLACE - go you wont be disappointed ! We intend to be back again as we almost fell off our seats watching other diners food arriving and it all looked amazing ! I think next time there`ll be elasticated waist bands for us !

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Roberta B

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday Party at Campo de' Fiori”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

On Friday last, I had a family get-together for my birthday and chose Campo de’ Fiori as the venue.

During the summer (July 2013) I went there for a meal with my dad. I can't remember what main course I ate but the panna cotta I had for dessert will forever remain in my memory. It was pistachio-flavoured and absolutely divine.

The restaurant itself has a very welcoming atmosphere - the lighting is perfect and the music is pleasant. The management and staff are very accommodating. In the weeks before the meal, I had visited to discuss where we would sit and what menus we would choose from.

Campo de’ Fiori have a function room in the form of their wine bar next door but we opted for the space just to the right of the entrance on their suggestion. We were a group of 12, so it suited perfectly - we were both a part of and separate from the main restaurant, just the right combination! There are three ‘Party Deal’ set menus, all of which had a great selection of dishes and were good value.

On the night, both the manager and the waiting staff looked after us extremely well and the chef provided us with delicious food (we had olives, bread, antipasti, seafood, steak, chicken, pasta, pizza, kids' menus - nearly everything there was on offer!). Our fare was cooked well, delicately flavoured and beautifully presented.

I can't give this place enough thanks (or enough stars on this review!) for the fantastic food- and fun-filled night myself and my family enjoyed there.

Would recommend to anyone :)

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Heather F
Ireland
“great for a chat and a snack”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I love their coffee. Have had the pizza and it was good but haven't tried anything else only their cookies. Service is good but had one bad experience last year where I waited a long time to pay my bill. Sat back down and ALMOST forgot to pay, was very embarrassing .

Visited January 2014
Bray, Ireland
“Risto Market - psssss.... don't tell anybody.......... it's our secret!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

The Risto market is an amazing place. Fantastic food; extremely friendly staff; total value for money! (2 pizza's, bottle of Pinot Grigio & 2 expresso's for €35. A casual dining experience in a venue with atmosphere. I had to think hard about writing a review for Risto Market, as (being greedy, I wanted to keep the message to myself!!) - however, that is unfair, as good news should be spread - so please try this place, I do not think you will be disappointed. By the way, I have no connection to the owners, I just think they produce really fantastic food - so get on the DART to Risto Market.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank YoungAckie
cremona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best best service”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I had a "large pescatore" and "tonarelli with lobster". Excellent service, excellent food and atmosphere

• Visited February 2014