This castle is one of the nicest places to stay. The staff was very courteous, professional and helpful. They just took our bags from the car without a thought, since it was raining and brought it into the hotel. The concierge had two great ideas. One was to take the train into Dublin, the other was a restaurant choice in Danby, near the train station. Both worked out very well. Train was inexpensive and ran frequently. Did not have to worry about parking. The restaurant was a seafood place with a good selection of very fresh fish and catches of the day.
The hotel was far better than expected. The rooms were immaculate, freshly decorated/renovated. Bed was comfortable and modern, as was the bathroom. The restaurant served a good late night snack. The room over looked the bay in the distance, but since it was raining heavily, we did not get to see much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fitzpatrick Castle Dublin is the epitome of the elegance and charm of the south Dublin coast. The only hotel located in the fashionable suburbs of Killiney and Dalkey, overlooking Dublin Bay. Fitzpatrick Castle is only 9 miles/20 minutes from downtown Dublin. Luxurious bedrooms and suites decorated in the traditional castle style are also renovated to the highest spec with ISDN lines and in-house entertainment system in all rooms. Wireless broadband Internet access is available in most public areas of hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Castle Killiney
- Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Dublin Killiney, County Dublin, Ireland