Not only did we have a fantastic room with a balcony and a view of the water, but the friendly staff helped us to get around (to Dublin and beyond) and even told us where Bono's house was so we could do a nerdy drive by, hoping to sneak a peak. Even though it was the last place we stayed after 8 days in Ireland, it was so lovely that it helped soften the blow of goodbye. Comfy beds, great breakfast in bed (or balcony) and Guinness wherever you'd like on the property. Highly recommend this spot! Only 25 minutes from Dublin and yet a world away...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fitzpatrick Castle Dublin is the epitome of the elegance and charm of the south Dublin coast. The only hotel located in the fashionable suburbs of Killiney and Dalkey, overlooking Dublin Bay. Fitzpatrick Castle is only 9 miles/20 minutes from downtown Dublin. Luxurious bedrooms and suites decorated in the traditional castle style are also renovated to the highest spec with ISDN lines and in-house entertainment system in all rooms. Wireless broadband Internet access is available in most public areas of hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Castle Killiney
- Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Dublin Killiney, County Dublin, Ireland