The hotel is quite old with wall paper peeling off the walls, in multiple rooms throughout the building (We were in a group), 19inch CRTs with such amazing features as internet on the TV for something like 5 euro per hour (welcome to 1999 folks). The bath has to be 30 years old and can not support people safely anymore. I would not recommend this hotel under any circumstances and read and read that since ages you are refurbishing the rooms... Well June 2014, the job still not done and we were many friends divided in aprox.14 rooms and all commented the same!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fitzpatrick Castle Dublin is the epitome of the elegance and charm of the south Dublin coast. The only hotel located in the fashionable suburbs of Killiney and Dalkey, overlooking Dublin Bay. Fitzpatrick Castle is only 9 miles/20 minutes from downtown Dublin. Luxurious bedrooms and suites decorated in the traditional castle style are also renovated to the highest spec with ISDN lines and in-house entertainment system in all rooms. Wireless broadband Internet access is available in most public areas of hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Castle Killiney
- Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Dublin Killiney, County Dublin, Ireland