Review Highlights
Beautiful Waterfall

My husband and I stopped here as our first stop in New Brunswick. It's a beautiful waterfall. The... read more

Reviewed 1 May 2024
The_Wanderer1992
Columbia, Maryland
via mobile
Road Trip Stop

Nice stop on the drive from PEI to Quebec. Pulled over to stretch our legs and check out the huge... read more

Reviewed 24 October 2023
KK78
Bay Shore, New York

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews new brunswick zip line the river gift shop well worth the visit tourist center town stop gorge water view nature rocks paths canada points steps
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Great 15 minute stop, with the New Brunswick tourist info centre right there. Located right downtown so very easy to get to. No hiking required. Best view was from inside the tourist info centre, or outside on the boardwalk near the parking lot.

Water flow wasn't the greatest in August, so the falls were more mediocre.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Beautiful place but not grand. We went in August and the falls were barely flowing so your mileage may vary depending on the time of year. The information centre has the best views and it is still gorgeous and with the visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

It was time for an afternoon break from driving and I struck gold. In just a very few minutes, Pat at the visitor center gave me a map, pointed out a beautiful hike I could take, showed me where I could get the ice cream I so desperately needed, and connected me with a most delightful campground. Thanks, Pat. I feel like I'm in heaven. Oh, and did I mention that the falls are rushing by right outside my bedroom window?!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We saw the signs for this attraction and decided to stop. What an excellent idea! Beautiful, fantastic views! Inside the visitor's centre there were displays and an explanation of the area's history. Very well done!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

The falls are pretty but we did not see too much of them as it has been so dry lately that there as not a lot of water but it was still a beautiful place. I will go back again to see them. There is also a zip line that goes across the falls that is open on Saturdays.