Best Western Plus Grand-Sault Hotel & Suites
US$101
US$136
Travelocity
US$142
Days Inn Edmundston(Edmundston)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$79
La Roma Motel(Edmundston)
US$75
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoff the highwaybreakfast roomexcellent hotelfront desk staffrecommend this hotelhot tubwafflesgas stationwould stay here againa great stayhot breakfastnice poolfamily vacationfriendly helpful staffwaffle makercomfortable bedeasy access
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was our first time in Grand Falls, where we decided to stop and visit the incredible gorge and falls. This hotel, going on 10 years old, looks almost brand new. It's very well cared for and super clean. Front desk service was very good. Our surprise was the suite we were given, all for just $116. The coze den had a large flat screen TV, mini fridge (empty, which was great), microwave, comfy leather couch and lounge chair. Our bedroom included another TV; however, the bed was on the soft side, which produced some back ache the next morning.

Breakfast is included in the price. While for some people the breakfast may be a good deal, but for us it was mediocre. I don't eat sugar, which greatly limited my selection. The scrambled eggs were out of the carton, and sausages were pretty grim. In short, breakfast at this hotel was a snack to get us down the road to an Irving restaurant.

With that said, we'd definitely return to this hotel, and hope to visit the gorge again next year.

Room Tip: Perhaps ask to check the beds to see if they're all soft or whether firmer ones are available.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Marie-Louise T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grand-Sault Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I've stayed here several times on business. The BW is the best place to stay in GF, though the price reflects it (the area is pricey hotel/motel wise).
But it's a BW Plus, and it shows. Comfortable, clean rooms, an above average breakfast, great check in and out.
I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Marie-Louise T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grand-Sault Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

I'll be sure to pass your compliments along to our great staff. I know they'll be as grateful for your kind words as I am! We work on our breakfast offerings on a regular basis, and I am glad you enjoyed it. Thank you and see you again real soon!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Have stayed here a few times now while making the trip from Ontario to Nova Scotia, most recently on April 23/14. Rooms are fine, clean and spacious. Comfortable beds and the added bonus of a mini fridge and microwave. Front desk staff has always been pleasant and efficient. This time around, I inadvertently booked my room (completely my fault!) for the wrong date, so when I arrived, there was no record of a reservation. When booking on the Best Western site (as with most hotels!) it automatically defaults to an arrival day of the current date and for whatever reason, I completely missed it! Thankfully, I was able to get a room, since I had driven for 10 hours at this point. Of course, I had been charged for the stay that I didn't use, and the front desk clerk was unable to do anything about that. She suggested I talk to the supervisor the next morning, which I did. Chantal was very understanding but also unable to make the decision to reverse the charge until she spoke to her manager. A few days later I received an email indicating the charge had been reversed. Thank you for your understanding! I will definitely be returning to this hotel but in the future be more careful when I make an online reservation!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Travel-Girl-19640308
Marie-Louise T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grand-Sault Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for the nice comments about our hotel being clean and comfortable. We also appreciate the nice comments about our associates being helpful and friendly. Many thanks and safe travels.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Stayed at this hotel with our hockey team in the Spring of 2013. The rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly and the best part... breakfast included! We are returning shortly. Looking forward to it!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Marie-Louise T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grand-Sault Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

I'll be sure to pass your compliments along to our great staff. I know they'll be as grateful for your kind words as I am! We work on our breakfast offerings on a regular basis, and I'm happy you enjoyed it. Hope to see you soon! Thank you

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Stayed at the Best Western in Grand Falls while visiting friends and family. Really enjoyed the stay. It was very quiet. The room was clean and the staff very friendly. Tried the breakfast in the morning and there was a good, buffet style selection. Will definitely return!!!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan G
Marie-Louise T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grand-Sault Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thanks for staying at the Best Western Plus Grand-Sault, and for your sharing your comments with the traveling community. We strive to provide the best experiences for our guests and we're pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again soon. Travel Safe !