We had our wedding reception in Dundrum House Hotel on 6/6/2014 and it was an amazing day. Deidre the wedding planner is a pleasure to deal with and there was never a problem with anything we asked her to do. She was always extremely helpful and accomodating. On the day everything from the service to the food was top class. We had over 200 guests at the wedding and all our guests complimented the beautiful tasty meal and how well they were looked after by the staff. All our guests received each course at the exact same time and the food was piping hot. We were so well looked after at the top table also. Lots of our guests stayed over night in the hotel and all were pleased with their rooms. We had a brilliant day from start to finish. Dundrum is a beautiful venue with a gorgeous wedding reception room. We would highly recommend anyone to have their wedding reception here, you are guaranteed to be well looked after. Again so many of our guests commented on the good quality food. A lot of our guests had steak for main course and it was cooked to everyones satisifaction so well done to the chef. A sincere thank you to everyone at Dundrum House Hotel including Deidre, Sharon, Timmy and all the waiters, waitresses and bar staff. A special mention to Margaret who looked after everyone at breakfast so well the next morning. In our opinion the staff at Dundrum House Hotel are a huge asset to the hotel. We look forward to returning on our Anniversary, thanks for making our day so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Georgian Manor House was built in 1730 for the bride of Lord Hawarden, the Earl of Montalt where ancient Irish chieftains, the O'Dwyers of Kilnamanagh once held the land. At the beginning of the century a religious order bought the property and in 1978, the Crowe family bought the house and adjoining lands that lay along the Multeen River.Located in the 'Golden Vale' this resort is located in the heart of Co Tipperary, 8 miles (13K) from Cashel Town, steeped in heritage, in one of the most picturesque settings. As you can imagine, this luxury country house hotel Tipperary is a wonderful country retreat, with old world charm and atmosphere. The Manor House was restored to it's former glory and the resort's ongoing property development provide, modern day comforts in a setting that retains the finest of the old. Absorb the history and beautiful antiques that adorn the manor bedrooms, drawing room, lounge and restaurant. This hotel seamlessly blends modern day living with modern bedrooms, health and leisure centre, wedding venue and spacious holiday homes, with old world charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dundrum House Hotel, Golf and Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundrum House Hotel, Golf And Leisure Hotel Dundrum
- Dundrum House Hotel, Golf And Leisure Resort County Tipperary