Stayed here with a Leger coach tour of Ireland. It is a lovely hotel in beautiful surroundings. Everything was clean and the room large and comfortable with tea and coffee and bath lotions etc. The curtains were light which was a good idea as much of the furniture was dark. The pool was a good size for a country hotel but this whole area does need refreshing. Wi fi is only available in the lobby. Old fashioned TV but we didn't need it anyway. Food was very good but their only way of serving potatoes was mashed; tasty but it palled by the 5th day. The staff were helpful and friendly. There was a room by the bar to sit and read. There was supposed to be live music but it wasn't well advertised and we missed it which was a shame. The golf course looked to be very good quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Georgian Manor House was built in 1730 for the bride of Lord Hawarden, the Earl of Montalt where ancient Irish chieftains, the O'Dwyers of Kilnamanagh once held the land. At the beginning of the century a religious order bought the property and in 1978, the Crowe family bought the house and adjoining lands that lay along the Multeen River.Located in the 'Golden Vale' this resort is located in the heart of Co Tipperary, 8 miles (13K) from Cashel Town, steeped in heritage, in one of the most picturesque settings. As you can imagine, this luxury country house hotel Tipperary is a wonderful country retreat, with old world charm and atmosphere. The Manor House was restored to it's former glory and the resort's ongoing property development provide, modern day comforts in a setting that retains the finest of the old. Absorb the history and beautiful antiques that adorn the manor bedrooms, drawing room, lounge and restaurant. This hotel seamlessly blends modern day living with modern bedrooms, health and leisure centre, wedding venue and spacious holiday homes, with old world charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dundrum House Hotel, Golf and Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundrum House Hotel, Golf And Leisure Hotel Dundrum
- Dundrum House Hotel, Golf And Leisure Resort County Tipperary