Just stayed at the Dundrum House Hotel for their Valentine's Special Weekend Deal with my boyfriend. It was €109 pps for two nights including a dinner. Was very impressed with this hotel. It reminded me of an old stately home but had a lovely cosy, warm atmosphere. The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. Our bedroom was huge, more like a suite with a little sitting room area. The hotel itself is set in the middle of the golf course which means it's really peaceful and you have lovely views from every window. The dinner was lovely and even included a complimentary glass of champagne, a red rose and some little chocolate hearts. A nice touch! Not much in Dundrum town itself but Cashel only few miles away and hotel has bars, spa, golf and a leisure centre. Overall, enjoyed our stay in the hotel and would recommend if you want a realaxing break away from it all!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Georgian Manor House was built in 1730 for the bride of Lord Hawarden, the Earl of Montalt where ancient Irish chieftains, the O'Dwyers of Kilnamanagh once held the land. At the beginning of the century a religious order bought the property and in 1978, the Crowe family bought the house and adjoining lands that lay along the Multeen River.Located in the 'Golden Vale' this resort is located in the heart of Co Tipperary, 8 miles (13K) from Cashel Town, steeped in heritage, in one of the most picturesque settings. As you can imagine, this luxury country house hotel Tipperary is a wonderful country retreat, with old world charm and atmosphere. The Manor House was restored to it's former glory and the resort's ongoing property development provide, modern day comforts in a setting that retains the finest of the old. Absorb the history and beautiful antiques that adorn the manor bedrooms, drawing room, lounge and restaurant. This hotel seamlessly blends modern day living with modern bedrooms, health and leisure centre, wedding venue and spacious holiday homes, with old world charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Dundrum House Hotel, Golf and Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundrum House Hotel, Golf And Leisure Hotel Dundrum
- Dundrum House Hotel, Golf And Leisure Resort County Tipperary