“Excellent”

Yo! Sushi
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Dundrum
Price range: US$22 - US$37
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

I have been to yo sushi many times here and the City centre location and I have to say I had the all you can eat last night and it was prefect!!'they had a great selection of sushi which compared to city centre the selection is very poor,they also have great staff who are friendly and well informed about the each dish.Service was excellent we shall be returning next week!

1  Thank Deadwood100

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We thought that it would be nice to check out this restaurant in the center as the novelty of your food arriving on a conveyor belt seemed like fun. We then found out we needed to order specific things from a menu that would then be served to you directly.

We picked 3 side dishes that were already on the conveyor and it was mediocre at best (for the price)

We used two glasses and filled a drink of tap water from a faucet right beside us. When we went to pay we were saw €1 per glass for water on the receipt and questioned the waiter (who was nice) He told us that because it was our first time he would not charge us. Not sure if they still charge for tap water these days

Overall a pretty dreadful experience and we were still hungry after eating there that we got a meal in an alternative restaurant

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here, we tried the place before and had not been super happy yet, but it's the only sushi place in the shopping centre.
The food do not feel and taste fresh, the salmon smells of fish - never a good sign! The staff was really not present, no service at all.The prices are quit high. It will be a while before we come back, and we hope to find a new sushi place before we have to.
The placement of the restaurant is cool.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Restaurant turning down a 5 year old child.

Visited Yosushi restaurant in Dundrum Shopping center today. We go every week almost without fail for my 5 year old son who loves it. However this will be the last time ever I'll bring him. We arrived just at 8:30. It was still open, my son always gets the pancakes. All he wanted was one plate of pancakes. We were told that it was not possible as the kitchen was closed despite there being 4 staff standing around the kitchen still preparing food and doing some washing up. It would have taken your clearly non-customer friendly staff 2 seconds to prepare one plate of pancakes. There was no movement, your staff were rude and unhelpful. It was a straight no, it wouldn't have taken 2 mins to prepare it and make a 5 year old child very very happy...He was very sad as he was looking forward to it all evening and not ever his little disappointed face could turn your cold hearted staff to fix this very small issue. Pathetic customer service attitude...You don't need fridges in your restaurant with staff as cold as these.
I will never return again and I'll be sure to put this on my FB page and turn it viral. I will make it my personal mission to tell everyone I can about this through social sites and word of mouth. Well done...Oh, and no ridiculous reply excusing this will be accepted, clearly as it was all 3 of yoru staff that said no this is the ethos of your restaurant and not a once off exception.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

food lovely the last time i went there but, a bit expensive for what you get. standard has dropped a small bit over the past 4 years but, still nice.