Our large family had a wonderful time in this special resort which offers something for all ages. This is a large rambling country house with lots of comfortable sitting rooms- open fires and ideal rooms for family get- togethers. It is steps away from a beautiful long beach on Lough Foyle. Bedrooms are very spacious, comfortable and bathrooms with high pressure showers and deep bathtubs are excellent.
Excellent food- local produce grown in garden on site, fantastic fresh fish and deserts to die for! Dinner menus change every night-Traditional Irish breakfasts are re-defined with the hearty fare and lighter choices and amazing buffet selections.
All staff are warm, friendly and go above and beyond to make you feel at home and attend to all your needs without any fuss -all done quietly.
Thanks to all for many happy memories which have already become part of family lore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rathmullan House is situated on the shores of Lough Swilly in Co. Donegal. With a 2 mile sandy beach at the bottom of the gardens it is a perfect spot to enjoy the outdoors. All 32 bedrooms are individually styled from romantic garden rooms to adjoining family rooms. The Weeping Elm Restaurant provides a fine setting for Kelan McMichaels modern cooking as well as the award winning breakfast for which Rathmullan is justly famous. Menus are based on using the freshest ingredients in season from local artisan producers and from the hotels walled garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Rathmullan House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rathmullan House Hotel Rathmullan
- House Rathmullan
- Rathmullan Hotel
- Rathmullan House County Donegal