Enjoyed a relaxing overnight stay in July. Room was beautiful, immaculately clean, bathroom was lush especially the roll top bath. Dinner was really lovely although hubbie was very disappointed they had 'ran out' of triple cooked chips to accompany his lobster. We also sampled two pizza's for lunch which were delicious. Staff very attentive but not too in your face.
Rathmullan house is expensive however lovely if you want to spoil yourself. We'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rathmullan House is situated on the shores of Lough Swilly in Co. Donegal. With a 2 mile sandy beach at the bottom of the gardens it is a perfect spot to enjoy the outdoors. All 32 bedrooms are individually styled from romantic garden rooms to adjoining family rooms. The Weeping Elm Restaurant provides a fine setting for Kelan McMichaels modern cooking as well as the award winning breakfast for which Rathmullan is justly famous. Menus are based on using the freshest ingredients in season from local artisan producers and from the hotels walled garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Rathmullan House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rathmullan House Hotel Rathmullan
- House Rathmullan
- Rathmullan Hotel
- Rathmullan House County Donegal