Castle View House
Oranmore Lodge Hotel(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$69
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$73
The Coach House Hotel(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$72
Clayton Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$99
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$85
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$260
US$248
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewspat collinsb bwithin easy walking distanceguest househomemade breadbed and breakfastgalway areapatriciaaccommodationpubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2013

The lady of this house is a nasty piece of work, after travelling over 200 miles and our car breaking down and having to walk to find a b&b we were told to go and find a hostel as she didn't have any rooms left, but then a lady came and asked for a room and she was welcomed, we had a tired and thirsty 8 year old child with us and had to ask the 'host' to phone us a taxi to the nearest b&b she told us to walk, we waved a taxi down in the 30 degree heat and found a beautiful place called the claddagh moon, we were welcomed with open arms and it felt like home, the host was amazing definitely recommend the claddagh moon, DO NOT GO NEAR THIS WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST! Gives oranmore a bad name thankfully everyone else was lovely..... Witch!

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank jmcclory
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We toured Ireland for 10 days and stayed in some very expensive hotels, but the best place was Castle View House. The view is beautiful and the house is beyond expectations. The décor is wonderful and the rooms were immaculate. Pat is a warm and welcoming host. I highly recommend staying at this B&B instead of paying four times the amount to stay in a hotel. You won't be disappointed.
Donna V., Kona, Hawaii

Room Tip: I had a chance to view all of the rooms and it would be difficult to pick the best.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2013

A very warm welcome with a friendly interview from Mrs Collins.
Great rooms and showers. all very clean and good beds.
Good information about Galway and things to do.
Easy going to Galway by car. Plenty of car parks.
Very nice trip to the Cliffs of Moher. Don 't forget it.

Room Tip: Rating 11 out of 10
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Harry K
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My wife and I just spent two nights at the Castle View House in Oranmore. Our host was a wonderful lady by the name of Pat. The accomadations were delightful. Warm and comfortable rooms. Great views, and just a short drive from Galway. We cannot say enough about Pat. She prepared, and served us wonderful breakfasts. Great brown bread, and awesome porridge and Irish tea. We will for sure be returning to Castle View.
Larry & Pinelope S.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Mrs. Patricia (Pat) Collins greeted me and welcomed into her home which is beautiful. I had a lovely ground floor room, comfortable, spacious and well set up with excellent ensuite. The room & ensuite were spotlessly clean. In the morning I had a lovely full Irish breakfast with home-made bread. The view over-looking the bay was spectacular. Pat gave me the best road direction before I departed for my next destination and good advice on which route to take. I could not have had a better experience. I recommend this B & B and hope to visit again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front of the house all have views of Galway Bay. Good eateries within walking distance.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo