“We ate late”

Keanes
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Oranmore
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Keanes Bar and Restaurant is a family run business. Entering into a lovely stove fire, giving that extra touch to the cosy and warm atmosphere. Breakfast served Mon-Sat 10-12, Lunch from 12-6 Sun-Sat, A'la Carte 6-9 Sun-Thurs 9.30 Fri-Sat. Cater's for partys and large groups, Live Music every Sat and Trad Session every Sunday.
Silverton, Oregon
“We ate late”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

We arrived late in the evening (close to 8:30) and a group was seated just after we arrived. The food was good, but the service (initially was slow). Once our orders were taken (at least 15 minutes after we were seated), things did go more smoothly. I'm sure our service was slower because of the big group--and my understanding is they had a reservation--which we didn't. Therefore, I didn't rate it all that bad. It just seemed like the server could have at least brought our drinks which didn't arrive until AFTER the meal was served. The server was friendly. The place has a cool, old look. I'd definitely give it another try if I were ever back in the area.

Visited May 2014

Gouda, The Netherlands
“Good food, good music”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Good quality food, for a very good price. Ample choice of dishes, excellent service. We had a wonderful evening with traditional Irish music. Frequently visited by local people, which is always a good sign.

Visited June 2014
Killarney, Ireland
“great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Brought my family for meal to keanes on saturday night 31st of May. We had the most helpful waitress I have ever met.nothing was a problem an took the time to make sure we had everything we needed. A great meal was had by all.good value for money which is rare these days in ireland

Visited May 2014
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Great Dinner. Friendly Atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I were considering several different restaurants along the main street in Oranmore but the specials of the day caught our attention at Keanes. They had lamb shank as one special and pork chop as another. In we went.

We ordered one of each. The lamb shank was served with mashed potatoes and steamed root vegetables. The grilled pork chop (Boneless) came with chips (french fries) and slaw and salad. I asked to substitute the vegetables for the slaw and salad which they did without question.

Both dishes were served hot and well presented. My wife and I shared and we both agreed that the food was excellent. My wife asked for some additional gravy for the lamb shank and this was presented in a beautiful gravy bowl within a minute or two.

The entrees were EURO14.95 for the lamb and EURO11.95 for the pork chop. Very complete meal.

We definitely would return.

• Visited May 2014
Groomsport, United Kingdom
“Warm and inviting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

We arrived on spec but were warmly greeted. Service was courteous and quick and the food lacked nothing. Three of us all had different choices and they were all well prepared and served. Looks like a pub from the outside but the interior is warmly decorated and has a good ambience.

• Visited May 2014