“Ignorant staff who don't mind wasting your time for their own amusement”

Brazco Coffee Academy
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Oranmore
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Ignorant staff who don't mind wasting your time for their own amusement”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

I just came from the cafe above Locke. I was in a bit of a hurry so I ordered and paid for 2 cappuccinos and told the girl is be right back up to collect them. In the meantime I went out to the carpark loaded the shopping into the car and went back upstairs.. to find no one had even started making my coffees. The girl who served me was busy flirting with the barista. I asked them if they could hurry up and I got ignored but heard them giggling behind the machine. 15 min later I got my coffee. I will NEVER go back to that place nor will I have anything nice to say about it untill some decent staff are hired.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Keighley C

Galway, Ireland
“Love Brazco”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

I always order the veggie wrap, the hummus is amazing. I love how they always have soya milk. The staff are always very friendly. Bit expensive but tasty food!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank serendipityxx5
Ireland
“Every Sunday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

I have went to Brazco every Sunday for Breakfast for the last two years! I would recommend the Italian Omelette/French Toast. Service is good, and it's always busy

Visited March 2013
1 Thank TravelIreland87
Galway
“Nice place for a coffee in Oranmore”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

I go here often when going for lunch or coffee with friends in Oranmore. The coffees are good as are the scones and sandwiches. Price wise its ok, there is probably better value around but its not too bad.

The staff are lovely although one seems to think that "ok" is an acceptable thing to say to customers which I found a bit odd. For example there was no milk on the table for the tea and when asked for some the girl said "Oh, Ok". She said it as if she was doing us a favour. If I was her I would have said "Sure, I'll get that for you now".

I think brazco have a bit of a monopoly re cafes in Oranmore. In Clarenbridge there are 4 coffee shops so I think they work a little harder to get return custom. If I had time I would probably go to one of the Clarenbridge coffee shops over Brazco.

• Visited March 2013
Galway
“Best coffee in Oranmore but expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2013

It really does have the best coffee but it's probably the most expensive. The staff are very friendly and from the coffee to the food very good. The presentation of the food is excellent for a coffee shop it’s like something you’d see in a 5* restaurant. Limited juices for the kids and buns where they look like something would love they would like they are actually more to the adult taste (even the rice crispy bun), however the ginger bread men are good and nice touch adding marshmallows to kids dessert plate.

• Visited February 2013