“COME HERE!”

Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Oranmore
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Experience the finest Indian cuisine served in a warm, welcoming atmosphere.We have been serving the finest Indian cuisine to the people of Oranmore. Keeping our reputation as being one of the best Indian restaurants in Oranmore is important to us, so we work hard to ensure we maintain the highest standards in food preparation and service. Each guest of Oran Tandoori Restaurant is welcomed individually and with great enthusiasm. We will always take great care that a novice Indian diner, a seasoned foodie and of course our precious regulars experience true Indian hospitality. Our promise is that every guest on every occasion at Oran Tandoori will enjoy the choice of dishes, the appropriate wines, the history of our regions and the overall restaurant experience. We take immense pride in our spices created daily to accentuate our range of dishes. We mix, roast and grind spices & herbs daily to create the diverse flavours that our patrons love to enjoy. We are committed to the use of the freshest ingredients down to our lemons that are freshly squeezed daily for maximum flavour. Commitment remains fast at Oran Tandoori to the wonderful authenticity of Indian cooking.We look forward to welcoming all you discerning foodies to the Oran Tandoori restaurant experience!
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I know curry, been enjoying it for 25+ years. Finding myself in Oranmore on business I sought trip advisor (big user, never reviewed before). Opted for my usual when in a new establishment, onion bhajee and chicken vindaloo. Both were excellent, a hark back to how ‘trad’ curry houses used be. Extremely friendly front of house staff, I will return when in the area.

2  Thank Steve R

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I was greeted with a warm welcome as I entered the place and shown to a nice table near the window .i then ordered my meal and drink. I was then given poppadoms and sauces soon followed by onion bhaji's and side salad both of which were not on my final bill and where on the house as welcome for eating there.
I do recommend this place to eat not because of the free starters but the food and service were fantastic

1  Thank Brianprin
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Best indian food by a mile fabulous staff thay really look after there customers. Never had a bad experience food is always amazing highly recommend this to anyone if you love indian food you will not be disappointed. Love this place cant fault it in anyway:)

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Went here this evening for a family meal whilst staying in Oranmore. We choose the restaurant based on other Tripadvisor reviews and we weren't disappointed. We had the meal for two which was fantastic value, two kids meal and a prawn curry. All dishes were absolutely delicious! The service was fantastic and the restaurant itself was really nice. I would highly recommend eating here :)

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We went here for a Sunday evening meal after finding the place by chance. We had intended on getting just 1 main course each but when we saw the offer they had for €39.99 we couldn't refuse. As well as getting 2 starters, 2 mains, 2 beers, papadoms and naan bread we found the service to be excellent and the staff very attentive. The restaurant has very nice decor and the staff are ultra professional as well as being friendly which always helps.

There are lots of choices on the menu and from our dishes I would recommend the vegetable Pakora and Chicken Pasanda.

If we are evern in Oranmore we will be sure to visit again.