Stayed here for a couple of nights during our tour of Ireland. It was absolutely wonderful - very clean, functional, quiet and really lovely staff. The food in the restaurant was amazing - I've never eaten half a cow in a steak and Guinness pie before - and was absolutely gorgeous steak it was too. Breakfast was freshly cooked to order, with various options and with a lovely selection of fruit/pastries etc to help yourself to. This is a lovely hotel and would definitely stay again if I was in need of a bed while in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the picturesque village of Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare which is the mid point of the Wild Atlantic Way, the Hylands Burren Hotel is family owned and managed by the Quinn family. Our team at the Hylands Burren is completely customer focused and a "nothing is too much attitude" prevails throughout the hotel. A warm welcome of an open fire mixed with the tranquility of bygone charm and traditional Irish hospitality will greet you upon arrival at the Hylands Burren Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hylands Burren Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hylands Burren
- Hylands Burren Ballyvaughan
- Hylands Burren Hotel Ballyvaughan, Ireland - The Burren