Enjoyed our stay here very much and what a pretty village. Nice breakfast and very friendly service. Excellent nights sleep after a long walk aroound the area. Surprisingly good restaurants in the area as well, but more about that later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the picturesque village of Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare which is the mid point of the Wild Atlantic Way, the Hylands Burren Hotel is family owned and managed by the Quinn family. Our team at the Hylands Burren is completely customer focused and a "nothing is too much attitude" prevails throughout the hotel. A warm welcome of an open fire mixed with the tranquility of bygone charm and traditional Irish hospitality will greet you upon arrival at the Hylands Burren Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hylands Burren Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hylands Burren
- Hylands Burren Ballyvaughan
- Hylands Burren Hotel Ballyvaughan, Ireland - The Burren