I booked here with the understanding from the owner.I could leave my Yorkshire Terrier in the room when I was not there. Upon arriving his wife informed us that we had to take the dog with us when we vacated the room. When eating out I found a restaurant where I could see the car from where I was sitting. On leaving I told her I was unhappy about this and she was very rude and asked what was my problem. She seems unaware that you cannotleave dogs unattended especially in heat as it is dangerous. With the high level of dog napping around leaving windows open is nsafe. Our room was outside for ease of access with the dog. Ihad to go back to the main house if we wanted tea or coffee. I was very disappointed in this and thought a kettle with some tea bags etc should have beign provided. My husband asked for 4 rashers and 2 eggs for breakfast and the response the got was very rude. She gave him 3 rashers and 2 eggs. Overall the husband of the house is very nice but his wife is rude and unhelpful. You either leave the dogs in or just not allow them . It was very upsetting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Ballyvaughan, Drumcreehy House is a delightful country style home, boasting superb views of Galway bay and the surrounding Burren Landscape.Open fires, antique furnishings and a friendly and personal service by your conscientious hosts Bernadette and Armin, serve to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable.Ten ensuite bedrooms, decorated with old world charm, yet equipped with all modern conveniences (Telephone, TV, WiFi). Some enjoy magnificent sea views while others overlook the splendour of the Burren hinterland.Allow us to spoil you with our extensive continental buffet and a choice of delicious cooked breakfasts in a relaxed and homely atmosphere.Relax by the open fire and enjoy complimentary tea or coffee with cakes or help yourself to wine in our cosy honesty bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Drumcreehy Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drumcreehy Guest House Hotel Ballyvaughan
- Drumcreehy Country House Ballyvaughan, Ireland - The Burren