My Scotish husband and I staid in Drumcreehy House the third time and quality and standard has always been on the same high level: My Scotish husband loves: - Armins good choice of breakfast, excellent fresh food - the possibility to have a nice warm shower - and everything is very tidy and just the rooms have been repainted again and of course the good varity of whiskeys in the bar. I love the little details like the old "kitchen oven" in the breakfast room or the way the house has its own style modern and traditional furniture alltogether in a perfect way placed, pictures at the wall with a good sense of humor. Together we enjoyed the good advise of Bernadette, while my husband was ill one day and the very interesting chats after breakfast with Armin about travelling around the world. We had excellent wheather for March in Ireland and I could sit outside and read a book. From our point of view is comparable with a 4* guesthouse. We have tested althrough hotels in the "blue book" of Ireland and we think it is comparable and worth visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Ballyvaughan, Drumcreehy House is a delightful country style home, boasting superb views of Galway bay and the surrounding Burren Landscape.Open fires, antique furnishings and a friendly and personal service by your conscientious hosts Bernadette and Armin, serve to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable.Ten ensuite bedrooms, decorated with old world charm, yet equipped with all modern conveniences (Telephone, TV, WiFi). Some enjoy magnificent sea views while others overlook the splendour of the Burren hinterland.Allow us to spoil you with our extensive continental buffet and a choice of delicious cooked breakfasts in a relaxed and homely atmosphere.Relax by the open fire and enjoy complimentary tea or coffee with cakes or help yourself to wine in our cosy honesty bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Drumcreehy Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drumcreehy Guest House Hotel Ballyvaughan
- Drumcreehy Country House Ballyvaughan, Ireland - The Burren