I cannot speak highly enough of this wonderful guesthouse.
Good location, people very friendly and helpful, spotlessly clean, amazing range and presentation of breakfast items.
Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Ballyvaughan, Drumcreehy House is a delightful country style home, boasting superb views of Galway bay and the surrounding Burren Landscape.Open fires, antique furnishings and a friendly and personal service by your conscientious hosts Bernadette and Armin, serve to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable.Ten ensuite bedrooms, decorated with old world charm, yet equipped with all modern conveniences (Telephone, TV, WiFi). Some enjoy magnificent sea views while others overlook the splendour of the Burren hinterland.Allow us to spoil you with our extensive continental buffet and a choice of delicious cooked breakfasts in a relaxed and homely atmosphere.Relax by the open fire and enjoy complimentary tea or coffee with cakes or help yourself to wine in our cosy honesty bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Drumcreehy Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drumcreehy Guest House Hotel Ballyvaughan
- Drumcreehy Country House Ballyvaughan, Ireland - The Burren