“Winter Getaway”

The Courtyard
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Leixlip
“Winter Getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

We're here at the moment - have stayed 1 night out of a 4 night stay ! Really handy for shopping to Kildare Shopping Village & Dublin City Centre, This place is a little hidden gem - staff are so welcoming & friendly. Food is excellent - Would definitely recommend it ! J & P Long

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
RRamjan, General Manager at The Courtyard, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Jackie L

I am delighted that your visit to Leixlip and the Court Yard met your expectations and thank you for the kind words which I will certainly pass on to my team. Hoping that your shopping trips to Kildare Village and Dublin where just as satisfactory.

Kind Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

this was our second trip to the Courtyard and probably our last. Chris on the front desk was lovely but we had a Groupon Deal and had asked to upgrade about 3 months ago as it was our Ruby Wedding anniversary. No one ever got back to us so husband wrongly surmised we had got one, They offered us it for one night and then back to the old room but by this time i was unpacked and feeling a bit miffed think defininite lack of communication left us feeing deflated

Room Tip: try for superior rooms
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Liza493
Liza493

I would like to start by offering our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that has been caused to you during your last stay. I can clearly see how disappointed you must have been. I would like to reassure you that this issue is not the norm for this hotel. I was made aware of this situation by my team and I have advised my reservations department about your comments, and since then have taken preventive measures to make sure this doesn’t happen in the future. Should you be travelling to Leilxip in the near future, please contact me directly and I would be pleased to assist you personally with any of your requirements.
I certainly appreciate your feedback regarding small errors that keep surfacing in our delivery of service.

Once again, please accept our profound apologies.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

This is our third time staying here and we are never disappointed. We stayed using the Groupon deal which included a three course meal, excellent value. The food was delicious and well presented. We had breakfast each morning in the beautiful restaurant and the choice was excellent. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The only downside is the parking. There was a wedding while we were staying and we found it difficult to get a parking space, having to hang about waiting for a free space. Apart from that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to return again soon.

• Stayed November 2013
J2567

I am delighted that your return visits to Leixlip and the Court Yard keep meeting your expectations and thank you for the kind words which I will certainly pass on to my team. In regards to the parking this is something we are working on, as on very busy days the car park tends to fill very early in the day, next time your are in , feel free to drop your keys with a Manager and we will assist you to get a parking space.

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed at the Courtyard hotel with my husband. The staff were friendly and helpful the hotel was spotless and the food was great. Every thing was perfect. I look forward to returning again and would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
We are delighted that your visit to Leixlip and the Court Yard met your expectations and thank you for the kind words which I will certainly pass on to my team and thank you for passing on your visit to your friends and family.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a wedding, which was in Leixlip House. Really friendly and helpful staff. Great location, lovely rooms and fantastic outdoor bar area. Best of all, the cooked breakfast was really tasty and nice and hot. Definitely recommend it.

• Stayed October 2013
We delighted that your visit to Leixlip and the Court Yard met your expectations and thank you for the kind words which I will certainly pass on to my team.

belfast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Just returned from the Courtyard after a great weekend with friends.On arrival we were given a very warm welcome at reception by Owen who was very professional and friendly .First impressions are everything.Right from the start we realised that our stay would be great.Our room was bright spacious and spotlessly clean.All the staff throughout the Hotel were friendly and courteous at all times.Dinner and breakfast menus had plenty of choice , were well prepared and delicious .Entertainment on both nights was great and really added to the weekend.Overall a fantastic time had by the six of us and we will definitely be returning in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
RRamjan, General Manager at The Courtyard, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
davyhen

I am delighted that you and your guest enjoyed your visit to Leixlip and the Court Yard and that we were able to meet your expectations and thank you for the kind words which I will certainly pass on to my team and Owen.

Crumlin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Just returned from a two night stay here for the second time and can honestly say it is the best hotel I have stayed in!! Owen was again very friendly and cheerful ( don't think he ever has a bad day!!) could not fault any of the staff, could not help you enough. We ate in the restaurant and again did not disappoint in the quality of food, as well as the freshly cooked breakfast . Will definitely be back!!

Collette & Billy

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Collette6671

I am delighted that your return visit to the Court Yard met your expectations again and thank you for the kind words which I will certainly pass on to my team and Owen.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leixlip
Springfield Hotel
Glenroyal Hotel & Leisure Club
The K Club
The K Club
#1 of 2 in Straffan

Been to The Courtyard? Share your experiences!